Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uhm is that camping spot Harry's Hut?

the whole place has been striped down and rebuilt so they have made a number of spots called harry's hut but don't actually have the hut at the front of the place. i have some numbers I'm going to ring on monday to get more infomation.will post what i find out. :y:

still working out dates.but like nick said november might be good.i rang the place today and they said you need to pay but its first in first serve so if someone gets there early to save a good spot. :lock:

Edited by too quick

I'm taking a big tarp thats 7m x 7metres which is huge but i need more poles so if i can get someone to bring some with them that would be great. I am going to take my old mans fourby(pajero)just in case someone gets stuck or needs a tow for some reason.i should have dates by the coming wednesday, I'm making it on a weekend at the end of november.

if i can get a list of people coming ie relatives, kids and partners etc that would be great.just so i can get numbers.

what sort of cars a people bringing just so we know what we are looking for when we meet up.

cheers des :D

ok people i have dates. the 25th and the 26th of november.if you want it to start on the friday or go over to the monday let me know. ;) its now $4.50 per person per night. And now they they say that we have no hope of getting a corolla threw the driveway and unless i can get a job soon it looks like i wont be going.

Edited by too quick

change of plans. We can't go camping at harrys hut due not everyone has a 4wd or canoe. So its back to kingscliffe, I'm going to make bookings as soon as i get payed but we're still going on the 25th and the 26th of november.if there is anything i missed pm me ;) .

• 2 weeks later...