October 11, 200619 yr Author comment_145811 25th and 26th, I confirmed dates ages ago. :P We are going to kingscliff just over the border. :y: EDIT: The people allready on the list in the first post don't need to pay. But if you say your coming now you pay yourself. Edited October 11, 200619 yr by too quick Report
October 11, 200619 yr Author comment_145861 Awesome, Can some one bring a portable stereo or have jumper cables to start me car? EDIT: oh yea i can't drive anymore so I'm hitching a lift with a mate now. Edited October 11, 200619 yr by too quick Report
October 12, 200619 yr comment_146118 I don't recommend music unless you plan to piss off everyone else in the camping ground. The oldies don't usually like it :) Report
October 12, 200619 yr Author comment_146119 I don't expect there to be alot of other people there. Last time we were there the amount of people was at a minimum and that was christmas or maybe because the field is Fu**ing huge. :) Report
November 6, 200619 yr Author comment_149853 Maybe we can put this off till the new year as some people have alot on their plate at the moment. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now