Window Broken By Some F@$ktard While I Was @ Work On Monday Night

MYSTIK

this is what happens when people decide to take a closer look @ ur car when u arent around.

ok heres the story from my point of view. they saw a car with custom plates, etc etc etc sitting in a "secured" (just a camera setup and a guard that suppose to do a walk thru every hour or so) carpark. there are a few scratches on the drivers side at the rear that werent there before so it look like they tried to set the alarm off before they broken in. so the alarm didnt go off and they head around to the passenger rear door and it look like they tried to pry the rear quater panel out before getting the crap and smashing the window which set the alarm off.

post-1204-1156320914_thumb.jpg

post-1204-1156321028_thumb.jpg

post-1204-1156321150_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

as u can see they broke the window with the alarm sticker on it :).

all up to fix it cost me.

$11 for the window with moulding from u pull it

$70 for the full retint of the rear passeger door @ scorpion tint (other window had a few scratches on fro what looked like a screwdriver)

and a full day off of work coz i didnt get to sleep until 8pm yesterday due to running on a mixture of caffine/sugar/adrenaline

i even make a shameless plug for scropion tint in this thread as he was able to squeeze me in yesterday to retint the 2 windows and @ a cheaper prive for me as i paid cash :)

post-1204-1156322027_thumb.jpg

post-1204-1156322200_thumb.jpg

well it was the first thing i did to the car and I'm glad i spent the money on the alarm.

I'm mainly pissed that the tint had just settled after 2 weeks of being on the car and all the tiny bubbles had dissappeared, that and i had to take the day off of work

extremely lucky with the alarm being there tho.

i remember i had my ke70 in a "secured" car park no alarm and they got in broke my locks and stole my week old sony speakers outta the back dash.

i got in and could hear plenty of sound but it was all bas from the sub :y:

wastn to happy

man i'd like have a cool tool that would like stab them if they got I'm my car, or something that would cut their arms off, oh well that really is unlucky man never have much of a problem with that kind of stuff here in tassie

Cheers Sean

sounds like a good idea, but it would be a bitch just cleaning the blood from the interior after they have lost a limb :y:) so i think i will just avoid driving my car if i have to leave it over night in a hospital car park and just get the olds to drop me off and pick me ;)

Edited by MYSTIK