Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summernats 20 Whos Going

Featured Replies

summernats 20 is going to huge.....

 

i will be there this year with my c10 pickup SOLID be my first year in the burnout masters.....

 

be also debuting solid there be the first time she will be seen.....

 

check out the rebuild so far

 

http://www.burnouts.proboards104.com/index...read=1145607879

 

http://www.burnouts.proboards104.com/index...read=1157876021

 

 

will be a heap of us S.A.burnout boys over there so don't forget to check us out at the nats

 

danny smith

post-2139-1158752958_thumb.jpg

post-2139-1158752992.jpg

Edited by solidc10-86

I don't think that truck has the power to spin the wheels mate :D

 

I am not sure, I think I will be going again, every year I say, that was boring and I am not going next year, then they start playing the ads on tv, and I start seeing the hints of all the tough Canberra cars out and about getting tuned and cleaned, and I start to get excited, and I decide I will just go for one day, then I end up with a season pass, and no sleep for a week.

 

It's always kinda fun, getting more and more boring every year, or maybe it's just because I have been every year for the last 10 years.

i'll be there again. i should meet up with some of you this year. i will be alone for a few days while i'm there as my bro will be working.

 

cheers, lloyd

coolio! anyone else going?

yep we will all be out there at some stage, let us know when you will be down etc... and we will arrange something.

lets have a meeting a thomos while the nats are on?? and see you whows up..??? I can't be bothering going to see meat heads, so I do not go to the nats...

Not a bad idea David. May need to talk to Thomo a bit more :jamie:

i'm up for a meet while i'm there aswell if you's want to organise one

We will organise a meet for over the nats weekend.

  • 1 month later...

so there are 3 rolla clubers going?... gay i'll be a loner again.

 

cheers lloyd

My daughters birthday is on that weekend so Its very hard for me to do anything big. All her grandparents and stuff come down from sydney to see her and if I piss of to the nats my wife will rip my man bits off.... I can not really blame her, The kids half mine LOL.... :hmm:

i guess thats a good excuse

i'm going, i've actually never been before.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.