October 5, 200620 yr comment_144973 Hey all, the arse keeps falling outta my KE70 seats, now while they ain't that bad I figure might as well try find some better and more supportive seats. Are there any 'bolt in' seats that are worth considering, celica/supra or something of that sort? There's some nice aftermarket Daytona bucket seats up here for sale for a fecking good price but I think they'd be a headf@$k to fit, safely and legally anyway. So yeah, any input into easy seat installs that you have or know are minimal fuss and offer good support would be great. Cheers Danno. Report
October 5, 200620 yr comment_145024 i got some out of an AE71 sprit that i wrecked, real nice seats. deep and tight with lots of in and out bits (just how i like them) :2thumbs: if you want like post some pic Report
October 5, 200620 yr comment_145042 Just fix the broken band underneath the seat, I did it with mine and its perfect still.. Report
October 6, 200620 yr Author comment_145057 Yeah I will fix it, just thought there might be some more supportive seats others have in their Ke-sevs. Although, the seats aren't that bad compared to some other cars of the era. Report
October 6, 200620 yr comment_145064 I have autotecnica monza seats in my ke70 and they bolted straight over to the ke70 rails, Alo9t better than the normal seats but a bit costly. :2thumbs: Report
October 6, 200620 yr Author comment_145113 I have autotecnica monza seats in my ke70 and they bolted straight over to the ke70 rails, Alo9t better than the normal seats but a bit costly. :2thumbs: Like these? they're for sale for $350 up here. Report
October 6, 200620 yr Author comment_145136 This dude reckons they're 'brand new, too hard to fit into my car' or somethign along those lines. So will see...! Also some daytona's up here for $400 for the pair, brand new un-used. Link to pics of daytonas : http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/forum...77132211428.jpg look a bit more supportive than the others but can't really tell from the photo's of the monzas. Either way, they're probably too good for a shitty ke70 anyway :2thumbs: But that's a bit more than I was looking to spend, but maybe I'll take em with me car to car. Anyway, this thread isn't going anywhere so eh! :n: Edited October 6, 200620 yr by Killswitch Report
October 6, 200620 yr comment_145140 It took me 15 mins to put the autotec seats in. No mods at all. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now