Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arthurs Seat Cruise

Featured Replies

count me in for this one. I'm goin to the footy on that nite, so i hope i still get to go to all the cruise, should be good tigaaa

  • Author

What you choose to do once you get to Arthur's Seat after a couple of hours is up to you, dude. You can boot anytime you like afterwards... even if you stay for like an hour or two to chat to everyone, quickly eat then jet, we ain't going to hold it against you ;)

 

NOT coming at all... will be viewed as a criminal offence! :D hahaha

hmmm... does that include me? :)

 

looks like i'll have to hold of working that day ey..

altho Tiger hasnt officially booked his 'ride' as yet..

don't know if i can make an appearance............ heights scare me.......... as do clifs and hills and twisty roads!!! :)

Can't make it guys, gotta goto that dyno day and most likely will be doin rust repairs on the rolla that weekend. I'll be there for the next one for sure though!

  • Author

RollaGurl... I've got a fear of heights too... so stick close to us and don't go crazy driving on bendies and twisties and you'll be safe :|

Clown... sorry to hear about that one dude. Have fun at the dyno day.

 

Come on guys, where's the interest here? In the other thread we had soime good feedback, I make an official thread and it's quite? Don't make sense. It should be a laugh.. it's April Fools Day too, so there's bound to be some comedians on this cruise :P hahaha... I'm looking forward to a nice drive (even if I am in front passenger seat) so I'm hoping there is plenty more to back me up on this.

yeah man, count me in for that. ill even bring a rolla this time, (if all goes to plan). ill bring me cousin with me and weel come down in his ae86 unless he is to lazy to bled the clutch in the dam thing.

 

hope to see all the same and a few more on this one but weel just have to see. :P

Edited by muller

sorry guys i can't make it dew to my rolla being off the road and my friends rolla sitting in the back yard with a blown motor or a snaped crank to be presice how ever i will go the next one you have :P sorry once again

Sorry Guys. Looks like i'm doing an engine swap Saturday, so i wont be making an appearance.

  • Author

:P This ain't looking good.. If I see 3 more pullouts by Thursday, I'm postponing this trip to a later date in April or first week in May.

plus didnt the weather people also predict rain?

 

should say something like if there are no more 'yes' posts before thursday, postpone.. unfortunately, these things happen John..

 

and i really have other things that has to be done this weekend too.. so i might also be out.. as you would know, my priorities are elsewhere..

  • Author

Well... that's the icing on the cake then.

 

Case closed. I'm postponing this cruise to late April... any harsh comments about the short notice, pm me by all means and I will gladly answer all questions.

 

Sorry guys.... I did not want to do this.

 

 

Cruise postponed til a later date. See new thread opening shortly for more details.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.