Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arthurs Seat Cruise (22nd Of April)

Featured Replies

FIRST OFFICIAL VICTORIAN ROLLACLUB CRUISE 2006

 

Date:

Saturday 22nd April 2006

 

Time:

Late morning departure to destination/early evening departure from destination.

 

Meet Points:

(Reason for separate meet points is for Northern and Western members to travel together to meet up with Southern and Eastern members and then all travel together)

 

Northern and Western Members: Northland Shopping Centre, Murray Road, Preston (The car park next to the cop station, across McDonalds)

Latest time of departure from this point: 11:00am sharp

 

Southern and Eastern Members: Brickmakers Park (Stamford Road, Oakleigh)

Latest time of departure from this point: anytime after 1:00pm

We are joining a couple of forums for a BBQ at Brickmakers and from there, we will shoot off to Arthurs Seat. We most likely won't be stopping once we leave the park, as we will have had something to eat/drink and toilet break and vehicle checkup time too.

 

What to bring? Well, that's easy... yourselves, your friends and/or family, your rollas (obviously) and some nibblies and drinks for along the way. Maps and guides will be handed out on the day by myself.

 

Purpose of this cruise? It's a social event, so it gives all members (old and new) a chance to talk with one another, you get to see some corollas that have been worked on, whether it be for pure restoration or modified pleasure, you can ask any questions you like and there is bound to be somebody there with answers. Plus, this cruise will also show there IS actually life away from the screen, where we seem to spend a fair bit of our time in front of! (can't deny that fact unfortunately... well some more than others... but anyways... back on topic) :P

 

MOST IMPORTANT:

Rollaclub does not condone any form of racing or reckless driving. Please be a responsible driver (please no tailgating, silly overtaking etc) If we see any of this we will ban you from any further cruises and possibly ban from the site.

 

Any questions or queries relating to this event, please contact myself via the following options:

Mobile: 0414 153 756

Email: [email protected]

MSN: [email protected]

PM:Here with your PM title as "RC Cruise #1" as a reference.

 

Hope this doesn't interfere with any plans. My sincere apologies for leaving this one a week later than expected to post up. But I hope you can all make it to this one.

Edited by Tiger

  • Replies 69
  • Views 61.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the change?

 

this is really gonna stuff the twincam boys round heaps

  • Author

Coz April 1st stuff alot of the Rollaclub boys around. I am not gonna organise a cruise and have only 3 members from Rollaclub show up. I'm thinking this will give others time to work on their rides or do what they have to so they can make arrangements to come to the cruise.

 

(edit) Just noticed the date.. Easter Sunday... making it a week later.

  • Author

I know it seems like a stuff around and I do apologise about the inconvenience. I was really looking forward to this weekend for a while now.. but I noticed that I got way too much negative feedback on the date.

Sounds fair?

Edited by Tiger

i may attend on this date, should have the new engine in my then so i'll give it a bit of a run in! if i can get over the fear! :P

  • Author

You'll be fine :P You may have another couple of new surprises in your car by then too, if I have anything to do with it :) And it'll make the cruise a bit more enjoyable for you... (hint: more Bec-proof than ever) :lolcry:

i should be there, hopefully the rolla is lowered by then

I should be there too, the new engine will be run in by then, and hopefully we will have the carbys sorted out too.

more Bec-proof????? hmmmmmmm, sounds interesting! :P

  • Author

Now THIS is what I'm talking about :lolcry:

 

I'm glad I changed the date now :) And I can see potential visitors from Toymods and Twincam.org drivers too.. so this looks like it's gonna be an awesome VIC cruise opener! A big day out for Toyota I believe! Damo... you're gonna feel a little intimidated with you being the only Commo driver on the day :P hahahaha

 

(ah well.. I have to get down there somehow *shrugs*)

Edited by Tiger

Maybe i could steal the plates off my clones mr2 after i beat the living crap outa him for causing trouble and drive my mr2 down.........or his :P Either way i'll be there!

Maybe i should illegally drive my unlicenced KE55 unlicenced and rock up to the cruise in style... whats that; bad idea?

 

Make one in two years Tiger and I'll be there :y:.

  • Author

This cruise now has a new purpose or significance. It will consist of a minutes silence in order to remember the loss of a member of these forums and a loved one by many, Kevin Gibbs. It grieves me to study of this horrific accident and was very much so looking forward to meeting him on this cruise. So I would personally like to commemorate this cruise on RollaClub's behalf to the life of a fellow Toyota Enthusiast, who shall be sadly missed, but never forgotten.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.