Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Project "tofu"

Featured Replies

Ok, the chaos begins, today I parked project Tofu (the new minter) in the backyard, in the next week or so I'll clear up the little bits I feel are needed........

 

Eg. Front left indicator not working and cracked: new bulb, replace casing/lense.

 

Rear right indicator cracked (still working) will replace lense.

 

Upgrade headlights for a giggle.

 

Bit of a clean up, then daily duties until I finish gathering parts for conversion #1....... :y:

 

Let it be known, this project will take time, it's on a very limited finacial input, but will get there.......

 

Pics.

 

IMG050a.jpg

IMG051a.jpg

Edited by Toy-Yoda

  • Author

Touge style, sort of.

 

I'm aiming for a setup I can go for a blast in the hills/on the circuit with and feel I need no more, but still cruise past the fuzz smoothly enough to avoid attention.

 

Oh, and it all has to be complied and engineered A1 legal.

 

Had considered 1JZ conversion (just for the noise and the top-end), then considered 1UZ (quad turbo, for a blend of low down torque and top-end[and noise]).

 

Then I thought about it, decided weight played a factor (understeer not my friend), so I decided on a 3SGTE.

 

I'm not mechanically minded (ask Si/Tas Rx), so I'm doing an easy conversion first, 3TC+matching G/box/driveshaft/diff, then I'll move onto suspension, brakes, interior, body, then I'll consider starting on the 3SGTE conversion.

Edited by Toy-Yoda

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.