Rollaclub Banners?

zmit

Ok, so us guys in Darwin have our annual Shannons Car show coming up later in the year. We have decided to get as many of our guys and as many corollas as we can for it (thread here)

so far we can potentially get every model from KE55 all the way to the ZZE123R (i think? 2004 rolla sportivo) possibly approaching the dealership to see if we can borrow a new one too.

one thing i have just thought of is the Rollaclub banners.

what would people think of that?

what I'm proposing is for members of rollaclub to pitch in to get the banner printed, i guess it all depends on the interest as to how many we can get.

ultimately one per state/territory would be ideal (that way it is controlled for certain events and things as well.)

i have done absolutely NO research on how much it would cost yet, but i think it would be great. especially, as i said, for this Shannons show up here thats coming up.

I'm sure the guys in each state ould be able to sort something else amongst themselves, and if people have links to printing places or banner/sign/vinyl places that would be EXCELLENT!

post away!

Members dont see this ad

cool cool. thats what i was hoping for. i thought that south australia might have one (for some reason)

i as thinking similar, but more like the stickers. just a straight 3m by 1m banner or something.

how did you go about getting that banner Raven?

Was a hand-me-down from the previous region leader before I took over. Not exactly sure how it came about though. Why don't you get the members in your state to chip in for one?

That one is vinyl with eyelets to tie it down with big rollaclub.com stickers on it :P

oh god no......

worst case scenario is we go to copytime and print off an A1 double banner!

vinyl with eyelets is exactly what I'm thinking of. thanks Raven

i guess we just need to know about authorisation to use it now?

shall let you know what happens with it

Edited by zmit