Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EnjoyAUS

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EnjoyAUS

  1. Chrysler VE Regal. First and current car
  2. when my Val had 1/4 of slack in the steering, I rebuilt the front steering. Bushes, tierod ends, pitman/idler arm, ball joints upper/lower. Steering was tight as a tiger afterwards. Still drives like a cloud but its expected from the Val.
  3. cutting holes in the car is the last thing I really would want to do.. but if shit has to be done I guess I will. Budget is up in the air. Depends on what quality car I get. I have no specific time frame and what I want to spend depends on what I plan on doing. Not looking for a show car but no looking for a Little Rascals go-kart. I've rebuilt the front suspension and all the drum brakes on my Val so I should be able to save some money of labour. I'm around 75% confident with engines though. when you put it that way :happy:
  4. Hows it going? This is my first post so I'll introduce myself aswell. I'm 19 enjoy surfing and drive a 69' VE Valiant as my daily. I don't mean to come in here and just slam questions on you all. I've read numerous threads but being a Valiant owner I'm not familiar with Toyota terms. I'm looking to get a smaller car in the next 6 months as drive a Valiant around can get a bit much sometimes. Mate has recently got me hooked on the KE20's. I was previously looking at early Escorts but the KE20 seems to be on my mind 24/7 Basically I plan on buying a granny spec wagon and hopefully turning it into a sleeper. Few questions I have -do KE20 wagons come up often? -what motor would most people suggest if I want to get some alright gains. Not looking for brain shattering speed but something that will give a R31 a run for the money. -mod wise what could/should be done to said motor -suspension/brakes etc need work done as well if engine is overhauled? I plan on documenting the whole thing if all goes to plan Cheers guys, from miserable Adelaide.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.