Everything posted by artofliphkd
-
Crowie'S Ke38 Wagon
nice coil over setup was it hard to convert? and what brand are they?
-
Te38 Lowering Springs
i didnt know that. thought they would just fit. aha dang well i gotta hunt down some lowering springs because i read that cutting springs is dangerous, spring clamps are dangerous, and heating springs makes the ride horrible.
-
Te38 Lowering Springs
lol, i didnt know that. thats crazy! and thanks for the help. I'm also looking for coil overs for the front and i found these hope they work fit. http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/product/Ground-Control-Suspension-Lowering-Coilover-Kit/Default.aspx
-
Te38 Lowering Springs
thanks for the info :) and I'm from california.
-
Te38 Lowering Springs
can anyone please help? i wanna lower my wagon. thanks
-
Crowie'S Ke38 Wagon
nice build. can u take a pic of your coil setuup?
-
Te38 Lowering Springs
BUMP!
-
Te38 Lowering Springs
where can i get some? i wanna lower my wagon but can't find any? I'm also looking at getting the lowering blocks for the leaf springs anyone know where i can get these to lower my rolla? thanks!