Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

madtoywa

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by madtoywa

  1. Ok everyone...listen up! Ive just aquired a KE10 corolla that ive bought while away! I havnt even seen this car! Ive just seen a picture of it and bought it unseen! I thought id like to turn it into a stock looking weapon!!!!! It has to retain its original appearance,inc hubcaps,original trim etc...but i want to monster garage it! It has to be reliable...so I'm thinking new driveline,brake upgrade,paint etc! LS1,4cyl,6 cyl????? I have the tools and know-how to build it! I want this thing to intimidate hsvs and fpvs! Now for best bit!!! You guys are going to help me decide what mods it gets! Rollaclub members in wa will be a passenger when finished! I will build it! Must have HUGE horsepower yet be safe......Powercruise powerskids???????? Also its to be built to a budget...5-10k?? What are your thoughts? Thanks
  2. While i can seriously apprieate the amount of effort gone into your project and agree with you regarding 84dke ability to start his project and finish it.... i think your statement of owning the baddest corolla in the world is debaitable..i just don't get it? well done tho! i think nathan's old cmefry corolla would be a contender for that...who else on here agrees or has any thoughts!
  3. Been there....done that! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.