Everything posted by madtoywa
-
Ke10 Cmefry
Lol... the only thing that takes up space between the tubbs is the fuel tank.
-
Ke10 Cmefry
- The New Cmefry
- CMEFRY COROLLA lives on
- Ke10 Cmefry
- Ke10 Cmefry
Love your style!!! Painting engine bay so can put the new motor in. :)- Ke10 Cmefry
- Ke10 Cmefry
- Ke10 Cmefry
Plan to use and abuse it like it was built for.. :) Rather listen and feel the power of supercharged methonal V8 goodness! Thanks- Ke10 Cmefry
- Ke10 Cmefry
Nope,family and work will do that to you. :)- Ke10 Cmefry
So I thought it was about time I jumped on here and shared my car...I bought it in mid 2012,put it straight into storage and its been sitting covered in dust since..needed a bit of work and kind of got side tracked.. yeah crazy I know.. :) So think its time to fix her up bit and enjoy her.- 350 Chev Into A Ke30 Sedan
must be excel cond.. :)- 350 Chev Into A Ke30 Sedan
hi guys, anyone know where i can get overrated ke10 tail light from???? hope someone can help? thanks- 350 Chev Into A Ke30 Sedan
yep,nathan has sold CMEFRY corolla...its now in perth. :)- Mad Ke10 Corolla Streetcar
- Mad Ke10 Corolla Streetcar
- Mad Ke10 Corolla Streetcar
- Mad Ke10 Corolla Streetcar
- Mad Ke10 Corolla Streetcar
- Mad Ke10 Corolla Streetcar
- Mad Ke10 Corolla Streetcar
- Mad Ke10 Corolla Streetcar
- Mad Ke10 Corolla Streetcar
I'm thinking 500 plus horsepower...in little car,thats plenty.. sr20 sounds ok,look into it. I'm starting to think you guys think I'm bit of a shed dreamer...I'm NOT! Corollas ive had in my garage inc... ke30 with supercharged 400 chev. ke30 with holden 308 ke30 with gen3 ls1 ke10 with ls2 just name few.... Reason I'm building this car is to keep it stock looking sleeper,i have over the top cars, there hi maintanance even though i wouldnt have it any other way!- Mad Ke10 Corolla Streetcar
As i said,I'm away at the moment,when I'm home i will post pics of whole build.. Regarding my budget,its very reasonable,ive built many v8 corollas in the past..so i know whats involved.. Any painting will be done by myself and group mates..as with trim,i will be doing that myself too.... So any ideas? 4cyl rian? out of? what power? i want horsepower!! - The New Cmefry
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.