Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

drogs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drogs

  1. Lads, Went into sprints to order lowering blocks for my ke11, the bloke was a knob, so here i am chasing info on who sells them.. Also what are decent shocks to run in the front struts, As I'm am undertaking the lowering process. cheers ..
  2. Any ADL heads gott any ke20 strut hats for me?
  3. Nice looking car bud, Sorry might be a noobee question but what is that intake manifold?? Can someone give me some referance.. Thanks
  4. Hi All, Well I'm back in the KE game. I have owned a few ke10's, Ae86 over the years & now daily driving SR5. Was a reg on ae86 drive club untill i sold the hatchi, Just bought a one owner ke11, looking to put a 5k in & turbo it. I would post a pic up but , unsure how on this site??? Anyways , No doubt ill be asking questions & trying to source parts... I'm chasing a 5k right now, so hit me up if you cross ones path.. Cheers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.