Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

colaflavour

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by colaflavour

  1. Ok great, thanks Banjo! If I were to take the car to a mechanic/auto electrician to install the new dizzy, what would be a fair price?
  2. It looks similar to the one you have in your post. By the two wires do you mean the positive and negative wires. If so yes. What would be the easiest and cheapest way. If I bought a replacement electronic dizzy off ebay would it be easy to install myself? I'm not mechanically minded.
  3. I have a problem with my electronic distributor on my 4k and need to know what it would cost to have it fixed. RAA vehicle fault found: the car has power to coil -positive terminal, no switching at coil - negative terminal when cranking. Any idea of what i will be up for? Can someone just come and fix it for me cheap??? :(
  4. Yeah I've rang a few places and that's around the price I've been getting. thanks mate One guy mentioned the possibility of needing vrs seal kits which i have no idea about. flushing radiator core, new thermostat possibly aswell
  5. can anyone recommend a good mechanic in the Brooklyn Park area (Adelaide) that isnt going to rip me off?
  6. Hey peeps, I have just done a head on my ke70 wagon's 4kc engine. Not sure what it is yet (could just be a gasket) but it overheated and now I have water in oil. The engine itself has only done 125000kms. I have made a few calls and have been quoted From $400-$1000 for repairs depending on what is needed. I have always dreamt of putting something like a 4age engine into ke70. I'm not really mechanically minded myself and don't really know anyone who does this kind of stuff but I just wanted some advice in this area. Is it worth it? What kind of coin should I expect to fork out to for the conversion, and any other necessary upgrades eg brakes etc. How to find the right engine. Also any recommendations of places to get the work done?
  7. how much is one expected to pay to get air conditioning installed in a ke70 and what parts are required? can anyone reccommend anywhere in or around Adelaide to get this done? cheers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.