Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1984KE70

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1984KE70

  1. I was only just thinking this the other day too!
  2. Yeah id be up for the next night too! Cruiseee haha
  3. 1984KE70 replied to 1984KE70's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    By the way I'm a photographer so i can take plenty of photos on the day!
  4. 1984KE70 replied to 1984KE70's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    SE Melbourne mate! Near the Dandenong Ranges
  5. Hey! I'm new! I have posted a thread about a cruise in the VIC/Melbourne area too! Check it out! I wanna cruise!
  6. 1984KE70 posted a topic in VIC / Melbourne
    Alright everyone the date and detials has been set. Have a look at the main thread under the VIC/Melbourne Section!
  7. Hey mate, I live in SE Melbourne! Is there anyone from Melbourne on this website? I'll get pic's up soon! Cheers!!!
  8. Hey Everyone! I just brought a 1984 KE70 4 Speed manual Corrola S. Awesome little car to drive! And i'll love to learn more about the cars on here! I tried joining KE70.com but they arnt validating it n i've sent heaps of Validates so i thought id try somewhere else! Also could an MOD or ADMIN please get rid of the last charcter of my user name, I'm talking about the ] so i just wont it to be 1984KE70 Cheers! I'm lookin forward to getting to know a few of u! Simon

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.