Cruise?

1984KE70

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something early/mid may i'd reckon...to give everyone time for repairs/upgrades since the last cruise.

some need small fixes, my tailshaft.

some need bigger ones, kickn5k's master cylinder.

others need new engines, webers and his BHG 16v.

and someone else needs to get his rotor-rolla finished...

and i spose i can't forget our non-rolla leader and his high exhaust temp'd wagooooon :)

Hey Hey hey, I have a rolla... its .. ahh... Rollin around in my head somewhere :jamie:

A run would be good but I do have to appologise in advance, I have a buggered computer that needs wiping so net access is limited atm. But you can always get me on my phone! 0400843198!

As said, a run would be good but we all do need a little time to get things sorted... the GOR run seems to have put everyone into limp home mode!

The wagoon is up for anything as it sits... running well but is missing a carbie... so its low and slow for me!

And welcome to the club to chief, lets keep things rollin.

JP

Hey Hey hey, I have a rolla... its .. ahh... Rollin around in my head somewhere :jamie:

A run would be good but I do have to appologise in advance, I have a buggered computer that needs wiping so net access is limited atm. But you can always get me on my phone! 0400843198!

As said, a run would be good but we all do need a little time to get things sorted... the GOR run seems to have put everyone into limp home mode!

The wagoon is up for anything as it sits... running well but is missing a carbie... so its low and slow for me!

And welcome to the club to chief, lets keep things rollin.

JP

So lets say early May? Black Spur? Beach or Country? GOR? Gelong? Ounce we have a date and location we'll then start to organise other stuff, like having a BBQ at the end cruise point. And also haveing a properly set-up photoshoot which i can organise. As I'm the photography.

Hope this sounds okay guys!

Cheers,

Simon

Again any input would be great!