Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nitsab

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nitsab

  1. Thats was a tough one. Espically from the rear photo.
  2. That sounds like the one :) . I would prefer to completely remove the stock filter box however if possible. Is there any other way of fitting the sensor, for example drilling a hole in the custom piping (once installed) and fitting in the temp sensor that way?
  3. Yep Dynamo Works a treat.
  4. Hi, my name is Andrew. I reasonably new to the forum so excuse the ignorance. I have recently bought a 1994 Toyota Corolla Seca (yes I realise that this is slightly newer than the cars this forum is built around, however I am hoping that you might all still be willing and able to help.) I have been thinking about installing a Cold Air Intake over the holidays for some entertainment. However after some research on the topic I still have some questions. Firstly I understand that the more expensive filter, the better filtration and life span. However I was wondering if it is recommended to fork out the cash and buy a brand name such as K & N or will a cheaper filter do the job. Secondly I was wondering what to do with the sensors located in the stock filter box, as obviously this will be removed when installing the CAI. Thanks Andrew. :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.