June 16, 200620 yr comment_123630 Have been enjoying a similar topic on BoostCruising and thought we could have some fun with it on RollaClub. Simply try and guess what car I've put a picture of below, and whoever wins gets to post a replacement car for everyone to guess. This is a cruel one for you to have to start with, but I'm a bastard and I LOVE this car. Report
June 16, 200620 yr comment_123641 Give us a clue? I'm beginning to think it's not actually a Honda is it? Report
June 16, 200620 yr comment_123642 I don't think its a Honda at all. Could be one of those Bullet car thingo's that they drop the V8's into.... Report
June 16, 200620 yr comment_123645 Would I be right in thinking its actually a HYUNDIA not a honda?? grill looks a bit "accent'ish" :jealous: Report
June 16, 200620 yr comment_123649 :jealous: Don't tell me its a Toyota. The headlights look like the ones off that concept Toyota. Is it the Sportivo?? Report
June 16, 200620 yr Author comment_123657 A Toyota with a Honda logo? Are you kidding Jon? Anyone who thought S2000 is close. Anyone who said Hyundai needs to be slapped. I'll give you a ridiculously massive hint to keep things flowing: this was a concept car shown at the same time as Honda showed their concept for the S2000, the SSM. Honda went onto change the SSM slightly to create the S2000, but the design from above was a contender for their planned sportscar. And it's the one they should have built. Report
June 16, 200620 yr Author comment_123658 Tail wasn't the best looking bit: Interior was pretty speccy: Gratuitous front end shot: The concept was actually drivable: I know what you're thinking - you can almost read the name on the number plate: Report
June 16, 200620 yr comment_123678 Now you have to post up another one cos you told us what it was. :jealous: Report
June 16, 200620 yr Author comment_123690 No I didn't. You still don't know what it's called. :jealous: For ease, I'll post another one anyway. The car above was the Argento Vivo, designed by Pininfarina for Honda. It had a 2.5L inline-5 and was intended to be built, but Honda had come up with the fugly SSM concept which later became the much better looking S2000. Report
June 16, 200620 yr Author comment_123691 Here's an easy one: One of my most favourite cars ever. Edited June 16, 200620 yr by ancullen Report
June 16, 200620 yr comment_123703 Here's an easy one: One of my most favourite cars ever. Looks like a Ferrari 250 GT SWB to me, unless I'm missing something bleedingly obvious Report
June 16, 200620 yr Author comment_123705 Spot on. I told you it was an easy one. Now it's your turn to post one. Report
June 16, 200620 yr comment_123711 It's one of my favourite cars too, although I highly doubt I could actually fit in one. I like it for the uniqueness, especially the small-capacity V4 and rally potential (think smaller than a KE10) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now