Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Killswitch

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Killswitch

  1. Heeeeeeey, anyone here used bus freight? And why the f@$k was it raining earlier?
  2. Well... what do you want from a car Steven? f@$k respraying it though either way. and shhh shane :cool: I might just buy your motor off you if you wanna sell it, kinda want to hold onto the rolal though... for now anywho.
  3. Well... I'll consider it. if I find another car to drive then probably will... but I kind of wanna keep the car to rally myself lol
  4. heh, yes well... what for want my KE. And I dunno if I need your engine now :cool: Will still consider it seeing what happens, might fix the 'rolla up and get it rego'd again, but not for a while and shiz.
  5. heh, Astron Powah! You'd think there would be a cheap shitter around with rego... but nope... or I'm just too damn cheap. Blows!
  6. That Aurion looks pretty tasty! Pity about it being fwd. I think I has found me a bottom end finally! Yay! However... I don't have a car to drive after wednesday :cool: < - tears of sadness while laughing at the fact that my rolla is mcf@$ked. Ah well, pushie and bus for a bit... I want a sigma!
  7. AE71 is no good to me really, can't drive it as of next week and don't really have the time for it currently. As well as currently having everything else I need for the conversion when I finally do it, unless I see it and am convinced otherwise. I dunno :cool: KE70 is probably salvageable but will cost more than its worth and time again. I dunno... will see, might be inspired on the weekend. Would have to paint it back yellow though, and feck that.
  8. Well, no way my car is getting rego unless I paint it yellow... and even then I doubt it. So... I now have a KE70 suitable for constant offroad thrashing... maybe, sort of? :cool: And a push bike... :lol:
  9. Rego runs out on wednesdaaaaaaaay! :D
  10. Killswitch replied to a post in a topic in NT / Darwin
    Not a clue, but I want it! :D :)
  11. Won't be able to tonight unfortunately, gotta go do shiz. As for dosh, depends if it's as straight and rust free as you say it is. $300 or so maybe? But I suppose I should find a car I can f@$ken drive on the road first. :D Edit, on second thoughts. Does it run, and how far off regoable is it?
  12. Adam, where abouts its the AE71. Might come have a look. How much did you want for it?
  13. KFC for me. Healthy styles
  14. Do tell, what fancy stuff have you got lined up.
  15. Blergh. That is all.
  16. Fight to the death? :P
  17. Ok, I'm finished talking to myself and spamming. ...honest.
  18. Wait, no 5. Is Meg all super sly?
  19. 4 active, it's going awf.
  20. Sarp? Pretty decent time Adam, congrats. How was it to drive around the track, I imagine it'd be fairly damn different to either of your other cars. Rego runs out in a week... aww yeah. :P
  21. You didn't come see me shane? wtf! :P
  22. Hah, fairymuff then. Pretty crazy with the 71, how not to sell a car so it sells written by Adam Cullen :P Someone convince me to boost the rolla when I finally build the engine.
  23. Sarp all? Hey Adam, did Lenny ring you about the '71? He seemed interested when I told him about it. And I reckon the MR2 will give the GT4 a good run for its money around the track, will be good to see. :P f@$k school is weak. :D
  24. Holy spam much? :) Good form. Car sounds good Shane!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.