Everything posted by Killswitch
- Nt General Discussion
-
Celica Interceptor/motorkhana Pictures
Sucks that they outdid our pirate gemini effort. We would have been more equal had we had more time to actually paint it like a ship :) Stupid bodgy gemini brakes.
-
Suspension For Ae71
Does anyone know the part number for the short stroke shock cartridges AJPS sells for KE70/AE71 struts? Nothing against the guy, just don't want to pay his asking price for something I know that is a lot cheaper through wholesale. Thanks Sorry for cutting into your thread Andrew, but its on topic! :evil:
-
Nt Major Discussion
Fail. :n: Rotaries are cool. Period. :wink: :P So looking forward to seeing D1-S1.
-
Rollaclub Nt Group Effort
I vote sikaflex. :P I'll try come past on sunday and give a hand or something but I've got final exams next week. :wink:
-
Nt Major Discussion
I only drove it in the dry, but it was a bit odd. And the motor was a bit flogged so no where near the amount of power you'll have. It sucks at low speed turns cause it rips chunks from your tyres and places heaps of stress on axles and the centre too I imagine. I only really induced that car sideways once in the dry, but it definitely wants to go sideways and it did feel pretty good. Would be a scary as f@$k to drive a car with a locker in the wet though. Any decent corner and the car WILL go sideways, roundabouts etc 20-30khr will be oppy lock. Might be fun, but wouldn't want it to catch you out. You'd have a spare diff centre or two though wouldn't you? So wouldn't be too hard to changed from locked to open wheeler I imagine. Look forward to seeing it eitherway :y:
-
Nt Major Discussion
so you might have to spend a few bucks on brake pads and fluids and shit as well hey. Suspension in it ok? And I assume it'll have a trusty backyard 2 way LSD? :y:
-
Nt Major Discussion
You gunna go try get it rego'd Shane or just trailer it to the track and things?
-
Nt Major Discussion
$100 with clutch :y:
-
Nt Major Discussion
Ah well, thats one down. Did you go khana-ing on the weekend Adam? How'd the GT4 hold up re: clutch if you did?
-
Nt Major Discussion
Sarp all? Any of you lads got a 250cc two or four stroke trail bike laying about?
-
Nt Major Discussion
Guess what got rego bishes? :y: :dance: :cool: Well, green slipped. Getting rego for it in 15 mins or so. It looks so f@$ken bad, its awesome. Also got my motorbike L's on the weekend, heaps good fun. Can't wait til I get a bike, might be after the wet season though...
-
Nt Major Discussion
GZE rods are stronger too jyeah? And Is the crank meatier as well? Not sure on that, pretty confident rods are thicker.
-
Nt Major Discussion
f@$ken Snaps! Awesome score Shane. Damn you government working bastards. I hates joo all, muchos money for car expenditure!
-
Nt Major Discussion
What job shane? Where you gunna be working kent?
-
Nt Major Discussion
I've been driving a falcon for a week... god its so different. Big cars are thumbs down. But torquey engines are pretty gun. so much effort to drive, hardest clutch and gear changes. Ugh. Someone fix my rolla. plz? :D
-
Nt Major Discussion
Could be air in the clutch line? If you pump the clutch a few times before changing gear is it any easier? You're right in doing what you said though, linkages, clutch fluid and gearbox oil inspected WAY before taking the box out. That would be a c**t of a job I imagine. Engine out styles?
-
Nt Major Discussion
:locked: :D ;) Hai Sensei!
-
Nt Major Discussion
Nah mate, life got in the way. got about 6-7 weeks left of year 12. So telling cars to giffarked until after that. Just not worth my time currently. Sucks, but eh. Not long!
-
Nt Major Discussion
I reckon theres a fair bit of bullshit hype around coilovers. Get decent springs with some quality shocks and match the two and you should be right.
-
Nt Major Discussion
thats what they all say... then BAM. brown jocks.
- Nt Major Discussion
-
Nt Major Discussion
Haha, nah its ok. Didn't have time was all. Farken had to do some shiz at lunch... What for keep buying the FC calipers if you don't use em? lol Found a 4AGTE RWD engine package for 2 grand... hmmmmm.......... farken... kind of tempting...
-
Nt Major Discussion
f@$ken hell, back in class without food. :D Not happy jan.
-
Nt Major Discussion
Damn. That blows. I read that greyhound don't allow more than 40kg for a single item... so I hope that the bare 4age block comes in under that... Will find out this arvo when I weigh mine Hungreh as f@$k for now though, but got no eats.