Everything posted by Killswitch
-
Nt General Discussion
Checked things like timing? Then play with the mixture a bit? If you drowned it it could be an electrical problem... or maybe theres water in the fuel or some shite?
-
Nt General Discussion
pop a skid? the zook still not running flash birdman?
-
Nt General Discussion
Believe metal headgaskets are reuseable too. I'm sure there are a few disadvantages to them as well.
-
Nt General Discussion
Adam, when are you getting bj's stuff?
-
Nt General Discussion
The 4A at BJ's? What sort of readings did it pull? I imagine the wet and dry will be vastly different, but suppose time will tell. And yes I do feel guilty if roys forklift got bogged... seeing we didn't need him to lift the car anyway! :)
-
Nt General Discussion
Hey all, I'm alive! Scarnon?
-
Last Rollaclub Nt Cruise For 2007!
I finish work at 8 on friday, I might come out for a quick bit after that. Won't stay out long though.
-
Nt General Discussion
Dodgy 4K is being built. Woopah! If 'being built' consists of slapping a cam into a stock 4k and then revving the tits off it.
-
Quick Q - Identifying Diffs
ahhh right sorry I follow now. I didn't know those bolts held in the centre, but I guess logic dictates they do. Thanks a bunch everyone, I'll get counting next time I see the diff. :lolcry:
-
Quick Q - Identifying Diffs
Cheers, so look inside the housing and count the bolts. No external indicator?
-
Quick Q - Identifying Diffs
I know its not a borg warner. This diff appears to have no bolts on the backing plate, as in looking from the rear of the car at the diff.
-
Quick Q - Identifying Diffs
Hey all, we just took a diff out of a KE70 and I was under the impression it was an S series as that is what I was told. But I would just like to know how to identify an S series vs a T series diff? No doubt theres some easy/obvious differences. Pics may help, but whatever. Cheers!
-
Nt General Discussion
The rally rolla is going ahead slowly... but should get there soon. Got all the bits now I think, just have to put them together! Expect pictures of it rolled up against a tree sometime before xmas. :P
-
Shannons Motoring Extravaganza
Wrong thread, delete me!
-
Nt General Discussion
That reminds me. I know of an AE71 for sale as well. Possibly might be the same one, owned my Andrew that was on here but he has now sold it to Heath. $1200 odd I think he was asking.
-
Nt General Discussion
f@$k tyre stretch is a gay fad. Sup all? Rally corolla coming to a caravan near you.
-
Nt General Discussion
Rotang skids yet shane? Chop Chop! :D
-
Nt General Discussion
ahaha, if only it was sports sedans you could! I think thats the class where pretty much anything goes anyway. f@$ken... need a job :lolcry:
-
Nt General Discussion
Ahahaha. f@$k that picture is scary. I mean I could feel the roll, but holy crap thats nuts. And as much as I'd love to blame you for all the yawing, I think that may lie with the lovely 25 year old suspension. :)
- Nt General Discussion
-
Nt General Discussion
T18 price Shane!
-
Nt General Discussion
starion? Those integras that look like 86's?
-
Celica Interceptor/motorkhana Pictures
Shush you. Function > Form. I has rego therefore I R winnar. Chuck some pics of the mr2 up.
-
Nt General Discussion
They have a good diff thats about it :) /stir Here's a pic shane
-
Celica Interceptor/motorkhana Pictures
Shameless exhibition of our groups effort Ye olde pirate(ish) gem! With a peg-eye It was fun, locker action was ace but pity the handbrake didn't want to co-operate. And even more of a pity that it decided to pop a headgasket (may have been brokeded even before we punished it though) so I didn't get a spin. So after the gemini was retired my KE70 went out full of 5 people, including the fatty that is Ancullen :) Here's your ship tas, body roll much? Top event though! /spam