Everything posted by Killswitch
-
Nt Major Discussion
Carbie or injection birdman?
-
Nt Major Discussion
Cause VTAK is the shiz :D :n:
-
Nt Major Discussion
hope you've got a big budget if you plan to pull 120Nm from no where! High powered front wheel drives :n:
-
Anyone Know Anything About This?
Yeah, I know about two doors in general. But was interested in this one, didn't think there would be too many two door 70 drags cars out there.
-
Anyone Know Anything About This?
Saw it posted on another forum. Am I drunk or is that a Two door 70? Anyone know anything?
-
Nt Major Discussion
As great as it sounds, I'd rather being making cash.
-
Nt Major Discussion
If I had my own house I'd be doing well enough to not need school :D Farken :P Ah wells, try make the most of it somehow.
-
Nt Major Discussion
f@$ken pchew, being back at school blows goats. Really, really don't wanna f@$ken be here. RAWR Need 4AGE built and in car, gimme yours shane :P Please?
-
Nt Major Discussion
New Avatar curtesy of Timmeh!
-
Nt Major Discussion
Yeah that blows, really odd that the bolts would just sheer.
-
Nt Major Discussion
I sucked to begin with, but then confidence grew and I think I did alright. Should have done more runs without a full car though, but ah well. f@$ken second gear though :wink: Grindy Grindy, think it was me after all that... dunno! Either way, definitely be out there at the enxt one
-
Rollaclub Cruise
I think (hope) a few more people will come. Don't think there is gunna be that many corollas though :wink:
-
Differences Between 3 Ribbed 4a Blocks?
I'd say you could, they're in the same place on the block so assume same thread and probably even oil filter. Am Chasing a GE, but will see how things pan out. Just wanted to know if I could use a 4AC block safely.
-
Differences Between 3 Ribbed 4a Blocks?
I realise that is the ideal thing to do... but what're the headaches? I have all the RWD gear to swap over, just wondering if there is any structural weakness or missing mounting points or anything
-
Differences Between 3 Ribbed 4a Blocks?
Hey all, much to my dismay my 4AGE block has a pretty deep pit in cylinder 1, so its either get it resleeved or use another block. However, I have a spare 4AC. Is there anything stopping me from putting 4AGE internals in the 4AC block? Is it actually weaker or anything? My mate has also offered me a 4AFE in ok condition, read up about swapping the head and that seems like a no go. But same again, is this block suitable to receive a GE crank, pistons, rod assembly? Cheers.
-
Limited Slip Without Changing Housing
I might just post mine down to the guy in Melbourne, but would be cool if we could organise a group buy to make it cheaper. Even if we sent our stuff in separately but organised it so that there was still a group of 10-20 centers done or something. Or if Cameron gets it sorted out then we can go through him
-
Limited Slip Without Changing Housing
...bump... Did this die in the arse or is something still happening in the background.
-
Nt Major Discussion
Woah, serious Gary? How'd that work out in the end? SR20 KE now then, not the lux :evil: do eeeet.
-
Rollaclub Cruise
A tonner is sorta a corolla, in the same way a house brick is a telephone. Right? :evil: Does the nightcliff foreshore have BBQ's?
-
Rollaclub Cruise
Well as you said, keep us posted!
-
Rollaclub Cruise
Sorry to hear that Adam, I hope the service goes well. Losing family f@$ken sucks
-
Nt Major Discussion
Don't know to be honest, doubt it'd be worth the effort to try road rego it. Didn't seem too bad though, go check it out if you want it's over near all the KEsevs and shiz, to the right (looking from coonawarra rd) Theres also a twincam ae82 with an engine might be your old one shane? :) This arvo was productive! Off to see JNL tomorrow and have a chat. Rust in the bores makes me a sad panda :) Ah well, its just more money! Will attack the head tomorrow too assuming I have the right tools :\
-
Nt Major Discussion
my 4AC doesn't have a crank pulley >_< sorry. But FWIW, there is a fairly whole KE30 (Pretty sure) at city wreckers. Has 4 hotwire wheels, 13 by 5-6 inches, good chrome, 3K engine, whole bunch of stuff in the actual car. Didn't seem too fancy at all though, but might have ok guards and what not. Oh, had a decent steering wheel too. No T18's though! :)
-
Rollaclub Cruise
I vote something and then a bbq, even if its just a cruise.
-
Rollaclub Cruise
I should be able to make it!