October 26, 200718 yr comment_205405 Okey-dokey. As you all know, Gregor has the following: AE71 4A-GE f@$ked-up shoulder. So on Saturday 3 November we're going to get together and try and get the engine in the car, wired up, and running. So far, the following will be attending: Gregor (Sbox) Adam (ancullen) Shane (wasfishing) Stephen (Pure-SX) While this will be plenty to get the job done, it'd be nice if we could all do this as a club. Who else is in? I'll bring an esky with drinks around, as well as some spanners, socket set, and screwdrivers (I only buy tools that start with 's' :)). I know that Gregor's got heaps of tools (plus us tools :y:) as well as engine lifting stuff and a shady work area. We'll keep this thread as a record of the work we achieve. It'd be REALLY good to make a nice club effort. Report
October 26, 200718 yr comment_205411 Another idea, myself and Adam came up with (mainly Adam) is if any other rollaclub members needed help in the future we do the same for them. Report
October 26, 200718 yr Author comment_205412 Mainly to help me get the KE55 ready. :) Edited October 26, 200718 yr by ancullen Report
October 26, 200718 yr comment_205417 Your more than welcome to come drop my rotor in for me while i hav a few drinks and relax :) Report
October 26, 200718 yr comment_205469 thats cool i'm in depending on what day of corse (school, work) what time Saturday Edited October 26, 200718 yr by ae174agze Report
October 28, 200718 yr Author comment_205714 9am on Saturday. Yes, I know it's early, but it means we should be able to avoid working in the full heat of the day. And after we finish on Gregor's AE71, I can drop Andrew's off at his house. :D Report
October 28, 200718 yr comment_205718 9am on Saturday. Yes, I know it's early, but it means we should be able to avoid working in the full heat of the day. And after we finish on Gregor's AE71, I can drop Andrew's off at his house. :D ahahah or u could leave it at gregors and throw an other 4age in it :):P jks yeah that sounds good Edited October 28, 200718 yr by ae174agze Report
October 28, 200718 yr comment_205728 Shit is this this saturday FARK guys I'm really sorry, saturday is the day I'm dropping the rotor in as my bro has gotten the day off esecially to help me, if your still goin after the rotors in ill come give u a hand. sorry again Report
October 28, 200718 yr comment_205732 Shanes cooking dinner, wait.... he can buy us dinner :D Edited October 28, 200718 yr by Pure-SX Report
October 30, 200718 yr comment_206149 Corolla before Rotor :) :D Anyway Shane has his brother helping him. So fook him hehe Report
October 30, 200718 yr comment_206156 Guys the rotor will be easy as, my bro has done it enough times before (he kills them) and its only a simple carby motor so no complex wiring so i don't see the need of help, but if u still want to put the 4age off till next weekend i should be free to help. Report
October 30, 200718 yr Author comment_206164 You want us to drop a motor in a car when we should all be doing our preparation for the motorkhana that night. I'm fine with next weekend. It would actually be better, as this weekend will be my last with Alley before she starts her new position at Woolies. So November the 10th it is? Edited October 30, 200718 yr by ancullen Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now