October 31, 200718 yr comment_206287 Anytime mate, did I mention gregor that you have to say, so Stephen let me look at this real motor of yours(While adam is in earshot) I will then pop the bonnet and you can pretend to be gobsmacked(I seriously doubt you will have to pretend) :P. Nah mate, from what I can gather, you seriously deserve it, sounds like you have been through abit lately. Report
October 31, 200718 yr comment_206289 if u mark the timing gears and belt then timeing shouldent be an issue Report
October 31, 200718 yr Author comment_206295 Especially since the head in question isn't on the motor. Marking the current timing on the smallport head isn't going to provide any benefit. 20-valve engines are a waste of time. :P Report
October 31, 200718 yr comment_206297 ow i didnt read that he wants to put a big port head on it hrmm that is gonna be a bitch lol Report
October 31, 200718 yr comment_206315 I vote sikaflex. :P I'll try come past on sunday and give a hand or something but I've got final exams next week. :wink: Report
October 31, 200718 yr Author comment_206384 Remember, it's Sunday the 11th, NOT Sunday the 4th. You'll be finished exams by then, won't you Danno? Edited October 31, 200718 yr by ancullen Report
November 1, 200718 yr comment_206510 ae71 has to be better than a 4runner lol took me 2 days to get the bellhouseing off Report
November 1, 200718 yr Author comment_206575 2 DAYS!?!?! We pulled the gearbox and bellhousing out of my KE55, removed the bellhousing from the gearbox, fitted the bellhousing to the other gearbox, installed, removed, and then reinstalled the gearbox and bellhousing in the KE55 in abuot five hours!!! And the only reason it took that long was because the output shaft had some mild corrosion and we couldn't get it to go into the clutch! Report
November 2, 200718 yr comment_206602 yeah it was a real bitch we worked it out we had to acctually bend the engine down by chaning up the engine and lowering it down big pain in the ass thats y if u ever own one mercanics sook when they come in ahahahhaah Report
November 2, 200718 yr Author comment_206607 Pfft, try undoing and doing up the bellhousing to engine bolts on a T50-4A-GZE combination in a KE55. We've now put holes in the transmission tunnel with removable plates to make undoing the bellhousing easier next time. :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now