November 9, 200718 yr comment_208203 We were on topic thank you. We were talking about Gregor's situation kkthxbye Report
November 9, 200718 yr comment_208209 I did it with my mate, wasn't too hard, hardest thing was the trailing arm bushes, no room to move AT ALL Report
November 9, 200718 yr Author comment_208256 Springs and shocks are a piece of piss really. Just make sure you're using air tools. It sucks the big one if you're doing it with hand tools like I did the first time on the KE55. Report
November 9, 200718 yr comment_208260 Myself and Chris didnt need airtools, just a ratchet, in some cases just used a breaker bar(trolley jack handle) Report
November 9, 200718 yr Author comment_208277 Trust me, air tools mean the job only takes about a quarter of the time. Mainly when you're doing swaybars, as the swaybar mounts have LLLOOONNNGGG thread. Edited November 9, 200718 yr by ancullen Report
November 9, 200718 yr comment_208293 i have air compressor and a rattle gun will help when we do mine then Report
November 9, 200718 yr Author comment_208336 LOL - good stuff. When I get the shed a compressor will be VERY high on the list of things I buy to fill it. BIG compressor so multiple persons can use air tools at once. HINT HINT Report
February 5, 200818 yr comment_225552 sunday the 24th of feb ???????? how about mine,,, to put 4agte in, + t18 diff and the drum breaks from the celica ??? what does everyone think Report
February 5, 200818 yr Author comment_225558 Alley's got that weekend off, so it's not really any good for me. I'm trying to ensure that I don't do things on the few weekends she gets off. And the T-18 diff may not go in as easily as you might think - not sure on this. The KE70 I've bought already has a T-18 diff fitted (apparently). Just needs a custom tailshaft. If you've got the AE71 tailshaft I might be interested in buying it back from you or maybe even swapping it for the T-18 diff on my KE70. Report
February 5, 200818 yr comment_225559 i got 3 differnt tail shafts so one with the t18, the original from the ae71, and one from the celica from the w55 the t18 front yoke fits the w55 nicely so i think all i need to do is have the rear half shotened a smidgin and should be all good Edited February 5, 200818 yr by ae174agze Report
February 5, 200818 yr comment_225585 regardless of what everyone else is doing i will be working there all day, If your able to come then ur welcome, if you have other plans then you have other plans i guess, ahahahah but if u can come and help out i'll that would be great Report
February 13, 200818 yr comment_227739 cancled dew to my god dam engine not rocking up till end of month :y: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now