Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

lph247

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lph247

  1. yeah i thought about that, been stuggling to find one worth playing with
  2. i had a peek at the forum but didnt find anything too helpful, just want to know if its worth wacking a 4ac RWD into my ke35 or just rebuilding the 4k in it. much efford to put the 4ac in ther? cheers guys
  3. hey ive got a 4k with an auto gear box, but i need a new radiator, any sugestions or should i get the old one fixed? thanks
  4. excellent thanks everyone very helpful :wink:
  5. i have a ke35 and want to put wider wheels on it for better traction, I'm looking to stay between 13" to 15" does anyone know how wide i can go before i have to alter fenders and such? thanks
  6. g'day I'm swapping my 3k motor with a corolla seca 1.8 to make mine better for the freeway just not sure whats involved in converting this motor to rwd and if a 4k gearbox will be ok? anything else need upgrading? is it worth doing? any and all help is greatly appreciated cheers
  7. woohoo thanks blokes :D i'l get to it and see what happens
  8. I've done some research but am stuggling to find any real help. I have two corollas one with a 3k (77 SE) and the other a 4k (KE35 75). I'm looking to beef up my 4k and get rid of the 3. Can I take any parts from the 3k and use them on the 4k rather than buying new parts? What parts can be put to good use? Thanks very much.
  9. lph247 replied to lph247's topic in Engine Conversions
    Cheers mate thanks for your help
  10. lph247 posted a topic in Engine Conversions
    I'm thinking my corolla needs something more fun in it than a 3k, was thinking silver-top as I'm on my p's. What parts am i going to need to upgrade and how much effort goes into this conversion? Thanks :yes:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.