Everything posted by lph247
-
4Ac Into Ke35?
yeah i thought about that, been stuggling to find one worth playing with
-
4Ac Into Ke35?
i had a peek at the forum but didnt find anything too helpful, just want to know if its worth wacking a 4ac RWD into my ke35 or just rebuilding the 4k in it. much efford to put the 4ac in ther? cheers guys
-
Radiator Issues
hey ive got a 4k with an auto gear box, but i need a new radiator, any sugestions or should i get the old one fixed? thanks
-
Wheel Rim Question
excellent thanks everyone very helpful :wink:
-
Wheel Rim Question
i have a ke35 and want to put wider wheels on it for better traction, I'm looking to stay between 13" to 15" does anyone know how wide i can go before i have to alter fenders and such? thanks
-
1.8 Into Ke35?
g'day I'm swapping my 3k motor with a corolla seca 1.8 to make mine better for the freeway just not sure whats involved in converting this motor to rwd and if a 4k gearbox will be ok? anything else need upgrading? is it worth doing? any and all help is greatly appreciated cheers
-
3k Parts To Be Used On A 4k
woohoo thanks blokes :D i'l get to it and see what happens
-
3k Parts To Be Used On A 4k
I've done some research but am stuggling to find any real help. I have two corollas one with a 3k (77 SE) and the other a 4k (KE35 75). I'm looking to beef up my 4k and get rid of the 3. Can I take any parts from the 3k and use them on the 4k rather than buying new parts? What parts can be put to good use? Thanks very much.
-
77 Se
Cheers mate thanks for your help
-
77 Se
I'm thinking my corolla needs something more fun in it than a 3k, was thinking silver-top as I'm on my p's. What parts am i going to need to upgrade and how much effort goes into this conversion? Thanks :yes: