November 23, 200916 yr comment_393055 I've done some research but am stuggling to find any real help. I have two corollas one with a 3k (77 SE) and the other a 4k (KE35 75). I'm looking to beef up my 4k and get rid of the 3. Can I take any parts from the 3k and use them on the 4k rather than buying new parts? What parts can be put to good use? Thanks very much. Report
November 23, 200916 yr comment_393059 use the 3k head or do the proper thing and use the 4kc head and shave it down abit, use NEW rings bearings etc etc webber lump stick exhaust Report
November 23, 200916 yr comment_393137 only the head is worth taking, but even then its still not beneficial if you wanna spend an extra 80 bux to get head shaved cam regrind, twin side-drafts, extractors to a 2 inch system, don't FORGET NEW WATER AND OIL PUMPS also thermostat will have your car sounding orgasmic Report
November 23, 200916 yr comment_393142 Keep the camchain , camgears , chaintensioner and guide as 3k stuff is probably double row and 4k stuff possably singlerow. Keep the cam and lifters for a regrind and pushrods for fun :) . As mentioned the head. Whatever else you can bolt off and got space to keep. Report
November 23, 200916 yr comment_393172 .....Keep the cam and lifters for a regrind and pushrods for fun :) . 3k pushrods are about 20mm shorter than 4k ones Tor! ;) If you want to put the 3k head on the 4k then you have to use the 4k pushrods. Report
November 24, 200916 yr comment_393265 3k pushrods are about 20mm shorter than 4k ones Tor! :wink: If you want to put the 3k head on the 4k then you have to use the 4k pushrods. Yes I know they`re shorter wich is why I wrote "and pushrods for fun" :wink: Never know when you might need some ... http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=30148 Guess I don't come across too well in translations Report
November 30, 200916 yr Author comment_394537 woohoo thanks blokes :D i'l get to it and see what happens Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now