Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Excited Little Fook

Featured Replies

where did u get the strut brace made up at? u would be surprised my i/c piping may get in the way as it goes up first then comes back towards the front to the i/c.

i havent checked it yet as i ams till waiting for it to get tuned so i can run it in.

Extreme Custom Engineering at Coopers Plains. They made my exhaust too.

everyones got their own favorite exhaust joint...

  • Author

Hmm... I don't know if I'd call them my "favourite" exhaust joint. His craftsmanship is very good (ie his welds are amazingly neat and all that) but I dunno, his workmanship is sometimes not as good (ie his planning and client relations). I've had several problems with the exhaust, but I think it's all good now.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.