July 3, 200422 yr comment_13017 where did u get the strut brace made up at? u would be surprised my i/c piping may get in the way as it goes up first then comes back towards the front to the i/c. i havent checked it yet as i ams till waiting for it to get tuned so i can run it in. Report
July 4, 200422 yr Author comment_13084 Extreme Custom Engineering at Coopers Plains. They made my exhaust too. Report
July 4, 200422 yr comment_13098 Extreme Custom Engineering at Coopers Plains. They made my exhaust too. everyones got their own favorite exhaust joint... Report
July 4, 200422 yr Author comment_13100 Hmm... I don't know if I'd call them my "favourite" exhaust joint. His craftsmanship is very good (ie his welds are amazingly neat and all that) but I dunno, his workmanship is sometimes not as good (ie his planning and client relations). I've had several problems with the exhaust, but I think it's all good now. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now