Rice Discussion

Dan

They are entitled to their own tastes, yeah.

Just so happens this bloke likes the taste of rice, if thats what he likes then he can.

I can appreciate the work in it, anyway man.

Dan

You wouldn't happen to be from Gidgegannup would yeah?

Edited by Dan

Members dont see this ad

lol 5inch muffler: the guy recommended it with the exhaust system so y not, the lights didnt suit the colour of the car so tint is the only option to change them and the dash was a crap green gray colour and definitly needed changing and right now i dnt have the money for a full retrim and new rims are on the way, plus the old stereo was crap but you have to admit it looks better than all stock parts

pod

5" canon

tinted tail lights

rims with no dish

big fukn sound system

custom painted dash, monsta tacho, custom door trims, racing pedeal gear shift and boot, neons under dash and seats

edit: no pod

My Cars

83 KE70 Corolla - 4K Daily Driver

78 KE55 Corolla - 4K Rear Ended

86 AE82 Corolla- 4A-C Sold

79 VB Commodore SL/E - 253 In Storage (waiting for Turbo 202)

Hmmm turning aussie muscle into a smaller blowdrier is also classed as rice.

Boost and pushrods = Bogan, you might aswell buy a nissan exa turbo.

Edited by Trev

Hmmm turning aussie muscle into a smaller blowdrier is also classed as rice.

Boost and pushrods = Bogan, you might aswell buy a nissan exa turbo.

Whats wrong with turbo V8s?

You'll notice that the fastest cars on the drag strip are turboed V8s, not turboed 4s

Whats wrong with turbo V8s?

You'll notice that the fastest cars on the drag strip are turboed V8s, not turboed 4s

Yeah 1 of my favourite cars was CRT's (Craig Thompsons) twin turbo v8 torana, But Robert is down grading to a 202 :lol:

I'm just getting a bit sick of the attitude and comments that some of the new people here are getting and its not coming from the MODS, If they want this club to expand a few members should learn some respect, Input is good but bagging IMO isnt nice especially when you have put time and effort into your pride and joy and probably 70% out of everyone here can say that there 1st car was an experiment i sure know mine was as it was a californian mini moke when i was 10 and then i moved onto the KE55 panelvan which had a hornet scoop and other things that you wouldnt dream about putting on a corolla now days so i think everyone should remember stuff like that before they criticise.

Edited by Trev