Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Act General Chat Section

Featured Replies

spotto!

 

white ae71(?) with the rollaclub.com sticker on the back windscreen parked out the front of kippax woolworths (probably still right now hehe)

 

represent :lol:

  • Replies 518
  • Views 201.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are going to have a BBQ/meet thingy for Christmas/Summernats again?

  • 3 weeks later...

I seem to have a huge problem. I've put the 5K into my daily driven car and now I can not seem to get it going. It will not start. Nothing has been changed on it since last time I started it. And now my battery is going flat from turning the key so many times. I need some help on this one. And worst possible time for this to happen as well, because everyone seems to be too busy due to the fact that it's christmas (in case you hadn't noticed). So is there anyone out there that could come over and help me out on this one? There is a 6 pack of your poison in it for ya. I really need help on this, I have no other mode of transport

  • 3 weeks later...

hey rolla peoples

 

been a long time since i`ve been on this site since the rolla was put on hold and i went overseas. But she`s nearly done :drgrim:

 

but a quick one though. Can anyone recommend ANYONE who can drop my worked 7MGTE into my cressida. have phoned ESP, Performance Garage, Powermax but no one will take it cause its "to easy a project not worth taking". if anyone knows of anyone that can do it, PLEASE let me know. Would be a HUGE help.

 

Cheers

Mick

i'll do it, $77 an hour, long as it takes, but i can only fit it in during quiet times so no clue when i can get it back to you

  • Author

Hey it's January so it is quiet....... :drgrim:

 

Jim can do it on Friday Steve..... :lolcry:

jim? toyota mods? what drugs you on (and why arnt you sharing bastard) he gives me enough shit for mods, it will be a cold day in hell before he does one, can't even get him on that hearse job, because its a mod, and cos dead people have been in it

 

dead people, brain dead rolla freaks.... mmm think weve hit on something here

hey rolla peoples

 

been a long time since i`ve been on this site since the rolla was put on hold and i went overseas. But she`s nearly done :drgrim:

 

but a quick one though. Can anyone recommend ANYONE who can drop my worked 7MGTE into my cressida. have phoned ESP, Performance Garage, Powermax but no one will take it cause its "to easy a project not worth taking". if anyone knows of anyone that can do it, PLEASE let me know. Would be a HUGE help.

 

Cheers

Mick

 

 

have you tried A&D automotive in fyshwick, next door to office works. 6280 9911 darren is the man, did alot of work for me, top bloke too.

A&D, i've had dealings (nice way of putting it) with him, you sure about that advice??

  • Author

As Pharley's Spares & Repairs are a supporter of Rolla Club ACT and we have our meetings at this workshop I would support the business that supports us first, this way they will keep supporting the club.

 

And he has offered a labour rate of $77 per hour and that's $11 off his normal every day rate. Check here for bussiness that support us http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3291

 

My opinion any way.

Edited by Trendact

I`ll take thomo up on that deal.

 

$77 an hour is great. Doesnt matter on time frame. Take as long as you like. I`ve budgeted for over $1700 for it. Being the same engine shouldn`t be to much of a hassle.

 

Wont be for a couple of weeks now, as i copped a nice BIG speeding fine yesterday at Mittagong :fuzz: which i got to pay :bash:

 

As for A&D, i`ll pass on that one. He does good work, but i`ve got to many issues with that place (when he was at Hume) Plus i`d rather give work to people who support rollaclub, as no doubt, they`ll support us down the track

 

Anyways, whenever your ready in the next couple of weeks Thomo, just let me know and i`ll come have a talk to you.

 

Cheers

Mick

  • 1 month later...

Once again a HUGE thank you goes out to Steve for assisting (ok, for doing most of the work) with my grinding to a halt rear brakes. And I forgot to thank Steve last time when the ball joint fell out. That was a fun outing :) I think I should start getting the car fixed/maintained BEFORE things grind or fall out, although it is amusing to see how bad I can get the car with it still running :P I don't know what I would do with a normal mechanic

  • 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.