Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Act General Chat Section

Featured Replies

Not worth what that f@$ker thinks it is.

 

It's all bent and stuff....my car must be worth $40,000 now then

  • Replies 518
  • Views 201.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't you love them night time photo's......................night photo's to me means he is hidding something.............cars always look better at night.

 

Except my car, that always looks like shit

Yeah, but your car suits you man. :)

 

I know, I know, handbrake off... :cool:

  • 3 weeks later...

newwheels.jpg

 

Hmmm - new grippy tyres on (new to me) wheels. Looks a bit more like a race car now I think. Now I just need to drive like a race car driver. :D

 

Thanks to Thomo for assistance, coffee, and the sacrificial blood on the tie rods.

Just gotta remember about the handbrake and you'll be fine

  • Author

Thats right just remember the hand brake. All real race car drivers leave it on all the time :D

GF the pair of you. :D

 

And you two wuss bags will be entering when? :D

When I buy a lid for my noggin

When I buy a lid for my noggin

 

I paid about $200 for mine from Revolution about a year or two ago. There are cheaper ones about, but the RPM one seems to be a very good helmet for the money (so I've been told by a few scrutineers).

 

Still waiting for Brett's excuse... :lolcry:

  • Author

Time and family. :lolcry:

 

I got a THH from Revo's for $90 a few years back.

I can also get the 661 pro bravo helments for $200.00, they are very light and good, we now have 4 of them in the family.

Edited by Trendact

I can't argue with either of those, so you're off the hook.

 

But when will we see you out? Leave it much longer and you'll have to sell the AE71-o-death to me. :lolcry:

 

Oh, if Thomo is grumpy as hell today - sorry! Bloody stupid AE82 front camber adjustment. Surprised car isn't sporting a hammer in the front guard... But now has -1 degree of negative camber goodness at front. Rear will have to wait for another day.

me? grumpy? never!!

 

phil, got a spare lid if you need, depending on how fat your head is

Well, Amy keeps telling me I have a fat head, but I don't think it is

So, who wants to help me fit and wire up some driving lights? I would try to do it all myself, but I don't seem to have a drill

come in thurs night, thats when most of that crap goes on

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.