Trendact

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a ke30 2 door at the shell in dickson yesterday, thought it looked a bit like Geoff's.

Looked alright too!....from a distance....

Mind you, its good living in the inner north, i get to see all the oldies driving their corollas that they've had since new!

Theres an older lady getting round in a overrated yellow ke55 2 door. Its a pearler!

took my car for a small spin this morning through queanbeyan parked at mcdonalds came back to find someone had marked the side of my car with white paint :bash: someone must have flung their door open without due care.

:no2:

managed to clean off the white paint off most of the side of my car except its marked the black rubber and taken a bit of the blue paint off my car :sob:

Going to have to do some polishing and touch up work when i get back from Brisbane someones just made more work for me to do argh

hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

;)

Not good, the sides on both our Falcons are s#!t due to people like that.

As for my weekend so far, Worked til 12.30 Sat, then took boys to BMX coaching & AGM. Today just sitting around on my ass, just about to go see if I can get some paint for the new wing for the Fairmont and a new globe for the brake light.

Another spotting, can't seem to hide from u guys!

White rolla sedan wth rollaclub sticker on the back in the Glebe Park Carpark in Civic today.

its probably there everyday, but i saw it today LOL

That was me. :-). Come n say hello.

Where are we gonna park when the mongrels close the car park!

Paul

Another spotting, can't seem to hide from u guys!

White rolla sedan wth rollaclub sticker on the back in the Glebe Park Carpark in Civic today.

its probably there everyday, but i saw it today LOL

Yep no getting away from us Rolla Club guys and girls. About 30 members now, just a shame we can not get them all to come to meetings :D

Hint Hint people................next meeting this Tuesday night at Pharley's at 7pm as normal.

i like the hint hint line...

Will be a while til i probably get to a meeting not too well, got bad news from doc when i get everything sorted i will materialize.

Just got back from brissie this evening back to work tomorrow :dance:

I'm taking my car to sydney in august for a driving risk management course going to be fun - hoping not to burn too much rubber can't afford new tyres

At the same time i'm taking my car for a service in parramatta :sob:

hope everyone had a good time at the meeting and had a pleasant weekend :hmm:

hey guys/gals

hope the meeting went well.... was going to rock up, as i need to chat to the guys at Pharleys about getting the 20v done, but my briliant boss decided that some meetings needed to be addressed tonight :sob: (bastard)

anyways, let me know how the meeting ended up.

mick