• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

just thought i'd pose a question to all, in the ole ACT :D

What ever happened to the wrecking business?

I went out to Jap parts in queanbo, and since its changed hands, its all new stuff. Not as good as it used to be.

There was a place out at parkwood, near the old belco tip, but i've heard the bloke doesn't like to get ride of stuff.

Just wondering if anyone knows any really good wreckers in and around canberra.....

just thought i'd pose a question to all, in the ole ACT :)

I went out to Jap parts in queanbo, and since its changed hands, its all new stuff. Not as good as it used to be.

There was a place out at parkwood, near the old belco tip, but i've heard the bloke doesn't like to get ride of stuff.

Just wondering if anyone knows any really good wreckers in and around canberra.....

No money in wrecking old stuff any more so they have moved onto newer stuff where the money is, even then the money is not that good and one of the reasons why Thomo is getting out of wrecking as well.

Try Franks Capital Parts Plus on Yass Road, if he can not get it then no one can.

Hi all just thought i'd post up a piccy of the old girl, on a trip over easter. we went down to a little town called delegate, southern NSW, so i thought why take it to Vic, just so i could say it's been there :)

500ks and she didn't miss a beat! ;)

Nothing urgent at the mo, but i needed a window a few weeks back, but got one :)

I was just saying there doesn't seem to be any great wreckers out there.

But i'll keep that in mind thanks for the number.

Although i do need a pair of A pillar trims for the car.

Mine are all cracked and broken

But i'm not in a rush...

just thought i'd pose a question to all, in the ole ACT :)

Jap parts haven't changed hands, and they still have STACKS of KE3x and KE5x parts out there, I was out there a few weeks ago.

Jap parts haven't changed hands, and they still have STACKS of KE3x and KE5x parts out there, I was out there a few weeks ago.

Its just when I was there (Jap Parts) about 3 weeks ago, the guy was going on about how Ceaser, the bloke who used to run, hadn't done this and that.

They only had two 30s and 55 there, and they were beyond wreacking. Because i can remember going there, and being able to walk thru tons of cars, and pick off what i wanted.

By the way, has anyone been to Flynns wreckers in Cooma latly? Last time i went he didn't want to sell anything, turned away good busniss from 5 people, because there was a netball game he wanted to go to! :kiwi: