Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Act General Chat Section

Featured Replies

  • Replies 518
  • Views 201.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tasty lookin.

 

Time attack 21-22 may at eastern creek

Edited by KENut

He actually managed to snap the lay shaft, where it connects to the casing....

 

New gearbox (thanks Vince!) is in and working perfectly...

:P

  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about going to check it out. Sprinters not quite ready to enter yet though, want to put on new tyres and strut brace before I put her through her paces.

Yeah I might be going. Would be good to catch up with you fellas.

I recently put a strut brace in mine Sloth, it was definately worth it! Think I might buy / make up some fender braces too...

Happy Birthday Chappo :D

 

Do a fat skid to celebrate?

 

Also, I wasnt game for the hilllclimb cos of the rain, did anyone else go?

Happy Birthday Chappo :D

 

Do a fat skid to celebrate?

 

Also, I wasnt game for the hilllclimb cos of the rain, did anyone else go?

 

Happy birthday chappo (35 minutes to spare).

 

I didn't end up going, gfs dad was in town so we were looking after him. Will try to go to another in the future, and quite keen to get back on the skid pan or track soon.

After the 18th? Becuase thats when I'm free woo time off :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.