Act General Chat Section

Trendact

So................................................do we want to meet sometime for cruises/barbies/catch ups/fun times?

Sounds good to me. Went to the Hume go karting on the weekend. It was good but there was so much variation in the karts (had one where I couldn't turn the wheel and another that had no brakes) so I'm keen to hit Fyshwick karts at some point.

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

south coast nats are a static show now.

no drinking aswell so your cars will be safe from dick heads.

i will take the rotary up or my mini truck.

wanted to see if any one wants to curise up there would be good fun.

AUG 28-29 so not that far away if your going to put a V8 in a rolla or some thing/ get ready for the curise

• 1 month later...
anywhere good around act to go for a drive?hhave f@$k all to do today!

I've been meaning to do a run down Coppins Crossing road with cameras on the car to get some video footage. I drove up Black Mountain two weeks ago at night, in the rain in my fogged up Sprinter, that was fun.

• 2 weeks later...
The twisties out of the cotter, towards uriarra are great, the drive up to corin forest, any of the mountain roads...

Brindabella road turn-off from Cotter is awesome. Lots of tight, sweeping corners for us Corolla owners. I recommend driving up and down it a couple times first. Not a good idea to throw yourself into it and end up off the side of the mountain. When you get to the T intersection turn left for even more of it. It eventually turns into dirt, but it makes for a good half hour of driving.

edit: And a LOT less traffic than Cotter road.

Edited by seabiscuit

Brindabella road turn-off from Cotter is awesome. Lots of tight, sweeping corners for us Corolla owners. I recommend driving up and down it a couple times first. Not a good idea to throw yourself into it and end up off the side of the mountain. When you get to the T intersection turn left for even more of it. It eventually turns into dirt, but it makes for a good half hour of driving.

edit: And a LOT less traffic than Cotter road.

yeah thats a class road,use ta always go out there in my 180 and ceferio for a blast,watch out for rangers though,they gave chace to me one day!! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

IT'S ALIVE!!

She is now up and running. Turns out there was a complete wire missing out of the loom. But when checking the wiring diagrams everything appeared as it should. Who would a thought there is 2 (TWO) power wires for the injectors. One doesn't even go to the injectors!!! Even had a master auto electrician stumped for 6 weeks and he manages a couple of 4AGE adapted race cars.

Now to finish tidying her up for rego due at the end of this month.

Moses