Act General Chat Section

Trendact

Awesome! As soon as I get back from Thailiand I wanna hit the pan again.

After the NissanSilvia skidpan day I did earlier this year I was going to post up a thread on there titled "Show us your D-face" as I got some hilarious pictures of peoples expressions as they were driving around.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What sort of susp setup are you looking to put into your hachi?

Easily the biggest change I've made to my car is front coilovers, really improves the characteristics heaps!

Turns in heaps better, lost that floaty feeling

Not really sure atm. Probably at least a strut brace and replace the sway bars with adjustable ones.

yeah we should get a few toyotas out on the skidpan for a bit of sideways fun!

Lookin nice John! Which my 86 looked that pretty :S

I'm keen to hit the skidpan soon. Went with nissansilvia last time and had a ball (was the only toyota that time).

well since last time i posted

i bought a hilux/mini truck

sold the hilux/minitruck

bought a jeep wrangler

bought a boat

sold a caravan

threw away the brown ke30 rolla

sold my blue rolla

did some work on my rota rolla

bought a lancer and now its a full rally car build.

oh and i got my FZR 250 back

so thats why i havent been posting lol

Spotted your 86, Sloth! I think it was around the back of Kambah. I was in my Blue KE70. It's not very noticeable lol.

The Red Car will be no more!!! Understeered into the side of the mountain on Brindabella road late at night, while trying to be a hoon. Apart from the bent suspension, I thought the car looked fine, but the front right chassis rail had taken some irrepairable damage.

I'll be steering away from working on my Corolla's with K-engines in them. Instead I'm just going to drive the stocko blue KE70 to and from work until I get enough money to buy a newer car.

As for the KE30, I'm waiting on my burnt-armed flat-mate to finish healing and fix his hilux in the shed, so I can start stripping it and get it ready for the 20V!

Spotted your 86, Sloth! I think it was around the back of Kambah. I was in my Blue KE70. It's not very noticeable lol.

@seabiscuit : When was this? I haven't been to the deep south in a couple of weeks :D

@chappo: Would love to see some pics of the rally car (got a soft spot for rally cars, would love one, but I'm too poor and not motivated enough to actually use it).

Nothing has happened in a while to my knowledge. I think a lot of us got busy during the middle of the year or were car-less.

I believe some of the rollaclub guys are getting together for Marquees in the park later this year (unfortunately I'm being traitorous and going with ae68dc).