Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Act General Chat Section

Featured Replies

Awesome! As soon as I get back from Thailiand I wanna hit the pan again.

 

After the NissanSilvia skidpan day I did earlier this year I was going to post up a thread on there titled "Show us your D-face" as I got some hilarious pictures of peoples expressions as they were driving around.

  • Replies 518
  • Views 201.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope you'll have it ready for Marques Moses!

 

seabiscuit: When was that? looks like youre having a ball!

Also werent you getting wheels for your beast?

 

Seems like everyones had a go on ze skidpan. Might go myself one day :hmm:

Seems like everyones had a go on ze skidpan. Might go myself one day :hmm:

 

It's awesome fun. I had fun out there and I don't even have an LSD or decent suspension set up.

What sort of susp setup are you looking to put into your hachi?

 

Easily the biggest change I've made to my car is front coilovers, really improves the characteristics heaps!

Turns in heaps better, lost that floaty feeling

What sort of susp setup are you looking to put into your hachi?

 

Easily the biggest change I've made to my car is front coilovers, really improves the characteristics heaps!

Turns in heaps better, lost that floaty feeling

 

Not really sure atm. Probably at least a strut brace and replace the sway bars with adjustable ones.

new rolla for me!

 

nissansilvia.com are having a skid pan day next month,you's should come along!

Lol you go through a few cars eh John :laff:

 

Sounds like a good plan Sloth, still havent even seen your 86 in the flesh!

yeah i like to chop and change a bit alrite!lol

 

yeah we should get a few toyotas out on the skidpan for a bit of sideways fun!

 

P1010890.jpg

yeah we should get a few toyotas out on the skidpan for a bit of sideways fun!

 

Lookin nice John! Which my 86 looked that pretty :S

 

I'm keen to hit the skidpan soon. Went with nissansilvia last time and had a ball (was the only toyota that time).

well since last time i posted

 

i bought a hilux/mini truck

 

sold the hilux/minitruck

 

bought a jeep wrangler

 

bought a boat

 

sold a caravan

 

threw away the brown ke30 rolla

 

sold my blue rolla

 

did some work on my rota rolla

 

bought a lancer and now its a full rally car build.

 

 

oh and i got my FZR 250 back

 

 

so thats why i havent been posting lol

Spotted your 86, Sloth! I think it was around the back of Kambah. I was in my Blue KE70. It's not very noticeable lol.

 

The Red Car will be no more!!! Understeered into the side of the mountain on Brindabella road late at night, while trying to be a hoon. Apart from the bent suspension, I thought the car looked fine, but the front right chassis rail had taken some irrepairable damage.

 

I'll be steering away from working on my Corolla's with K-engines in them. Instead I'm just going to drive the stocko blue KE70 to and from work until I get enough money to buy a newer car.

 

As for the KE30, I'm waiting on my burnt-armed flat-mate to finish healing and fix his hilux in the shed, so I can start stripping it and get it ready for the 20V!

Spotted your 86, Sloth! I think it was around the back of Kambah. I was in my Blue KE70. It's not very noticeable lol.

 

@seabiscuit : When was this? I haven't been to the deep south in a couple of weeks :D

 

@chappo: Would love to see some pics of the rally car (got a soft spot for rally cars, would love one, but I'm too poor and not motivated enough to actually use it).

Second that, pics! What type of lancer?

 

So did you get rego sorted seabiscuit? Also if you want to offload the red car/parts I/or a friend might be keen :yes:

Hey guys,,,new 2rolla club just wondering if use still meet up 4a drive once in a while ??

Nothing has happened in a while to my knowledge. I think a lot of us got busy during the middle of the year or were car-less.

 

I believe some of the rollaclub guys are getting together for Marquees in the park later this year (unfortunately I'm being traitorous and going with ae68dc).

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.