Trendact

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Eze 10's KE20 did the best burnout out of the burnout masters on Saturday. Had to be the best moment of the nats. One of my mates got in a punch up and the bridge of his nose is basically touching his cheek. I felt a bit guilty taking my 10 yr-old brother - at the end of the day he was joining in ALL of the bogan behaviour. The worst part was when people said he was awesome for doing it.

any good rotarys ?

There was also a nice silver rx3 with what appeared to be a mildport crusing around the lake on the weekend. Had stockies and looked immaculate. :yes:

Then on Sunday I went to Wakefield for the drift day being run by Initial Drift Australia.

Wanted to go to this.. didnt realise it was a Initial drift event?

Hopefully hit up skid pan soon as discussed too :wink:

Edited by KENut

I'm starting to suss out what I need to do to get my CAMs licence (or whether it's just worth getting daily licences) and what types of events I can enter in in my car. Will also have to get out on the skidpan again soon. I think I know enough people right now who are keen for a session, might have to chat with Fifth Gear, see what dates are available and start organising people, or get the person from NissanSilvia.com who usually does it to.

Sounds pretty cool mate, theres probably enough events to warrant getting a yearly one yeah? Too bad eastern creek a bit of a trek, but still I'm sure you'll find enough events to keep you amused! Just don't break your daily haha.

I know a couple of people who are keen too, could probably get 3 definates? (including me). 1 is probably already on your list of people tho haha

Awesome, do you reckon you could put me down? don't really want to join ns for an event lol.

Hope they don't mind us toyota boys crashing their day haha

I've gone to the past two and they haven't minded. Spots usually fill up pretty quick, I've mentioned your name, once its all sorted you basically have to secure your spot by paying the organiser. At the moment he's trying to organise 13/03/2011.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Going to see how the 5k goes, and if I can get it registered (might cruise around with the 5k for a little while). The silvertop should go in soon though.

J Riftin is going to help me install the 20V (along with anyone else who wants to help).