Form Uruguay Form Love

Trufauru

Well i'm the first corolla owner to post a topic in this area, i'm form Uruguay which is a little country beetwen Argentina and Brazil (you probably heard from those but no Uruguay).

My car is my first one, in my family there are toyotas since many years the first one was a 93 Corolla Tercel, great car i don't remember a lot, then a 93 Corolla 2.0 Diesel, after that a 2002 Corolla also Diesel, and my father bought some years ago a 93 4Runner 2.8Diesel, thats a tough SUV it's have been used and abused by me many times.

I drove all those cars like mine but they werent mine, so when i turn 18 i was decided to buy a car and it was going to be a toyota, i saved all the money i during one year that and some colaboration from my parents and i was ready for buying my first rolla, i search and search for a Corolla in good shape and after 4 months i was able to find a 81 Corolla Liftback. The rear quarter panels were very rusted, and there were rust in the hood and back, but the car was in great condition never had a crash all the windows were there, and the interior was great also the factoty radio and tape player were working like new. Also the car have all the paper work upated and every thing was paid, the car was in my budget so i get it!.

After buying i enjoy the car all i could before it has to enter the body shop to fix all the mayor rust, at that point I contact the local office for toyota asking if they have the quarter panels replacement, and they say NO, that the car was imported from 81 to 84 and only 40 liftback came to my country, so no quarter panles to my corolla, but i don't give up just like that and i'm contacting toyota offices around the world loking for the quarter panels, huray for Internet!!

Well I don't want you to get bored so i'm ending... Sorry for the english as says in my signature

Members dont see this ad

sorry to keep you waiting the VIN number is KE70-0527523, thats the Frame Nr, in the badge located uo in the firewall, if that not the number let me know, i also found that my car is the same like yours T-18 if that is anything

thank you very much!!!!!!!

Cool !

See what i can find :)

if a good condition 2nd hand cut out is ok, would that be ok with you? - EG. Find a relietevly rust free version from the same vehicle over here, take some pics for you and go from there?

Finding a new part from toyota, would be VERY hard, to say the least..

thank you very very very much Teddy, even a thrird-hand one will do it, but what i want to know first is, which are the prices of the package and post, and then the price of the panles, because there is a long trip to make the panels to arrive, so it might be too expensive. You are like a god for me, and you might just saved my Corolla...