The K40 & K50 Clutch Fork

Raven

I thought I may as well post this one up as some people have replied in my Drift Wagon thread about this problem and to make things easier for people to search in case this comes up for someone else at a later date, I decided to creat a topic about the clutch forks.

Basically, I put a K50 from a KE55 into my KE36 Drift Wagon and used the K40 clutch fork from the old gearbox instead of the K50 one. I now can't select gears properly.

So my question is, are the clutch forks different between the two boxes? Or would it seem to be a gearbox or clutch problem?

Cheers in advance

Mick

Edited by Raven

Members dont see this ad

Same gearstick that came with the gearbox is being used and its adjusted right up from memory. The car isnt here for me to check at the moment.

I'm just wondering if anyone has both gearboxes and if they could check for me. :y:

Well, I changed the forks over. No difference. Got a KE70 clutch cable. A little bit better but the gearbox isnt stopping enough to go into gear smoothly.

Any suggestions? Flywheel step is too high or not high enough?