Canberra Summernats Meet Up & Awards Night

Trendact

Canberra Rolla Club SummerNats Meet Up and Awards Night Sponsored by Pharley's Spares and Repairs

Due to a VERY kind offer from Thomo this meeting will happen on FRIDAY the 5th of January at 7pm sharp.

Venue will be Pharley's Spares and Repairs 76 Sheppard Street Hume ACT

Food will be supplied by Pharley's Spares and Repairs (Thomo) and will be Chicken and salads.

Drinks will be BYO or purchase from the drink machine at Pharley's (but bring change).

R.S.P.V. by no later then January 1st 2007 via PM to me.

Edited by Trendact

Members dont see this ad

Not many RSPV's at this stage....none from out of towners. If you are coming I need you to PM me and let me know, if you do not then you will not be catered for so RSPV now or you maybe disappointed when we have no eats for you. I need to know now if you are coming so pm me by no later then Tuesday night or you may miss out.

Congratulations to all that took home an award.

Not a bad night had lots of left over food for Thomo.

Toddski will have to contact me to collect his award once he makes it back on here.

May do this every year as an annual thing.

BIG THANKS again to Thomo (Pharley's Spares and Repairs) for sponsoring the night paying for the food and letting us use has business as the venue, thanks mate :y:

Also need to thank Purple Gecko Graphic Design for making the awards for us they look tops :)

Edited by Trendact

Thankyou to Steve for the place to hang out, and the food, and everything else.

Thankyou to Brett for the effort put into the awards. I love them, they look GREAT, and I am very proud of my wooden spoon :hmm:

Here's to another good year guys. I will be buying some new steel caps soon to KICK SOME f@$kIN ASS of people who don't turn up!!!!

post-632-1168425590_thumb.jpg

post-632-1168425599_thumb.jpg