January 6, 200719 yr comment_158183 uhhhh then why would it say in the ad that it suits corollas too?? They probably do suit a FWD corolla but these guys are after RWD manifold/extractors. Report
January 6, 200719 yr comment_158229 really when it all comes to the crunch, the two inches isn't going to hurt that much, especially if your going interferance type (4-2-1), the diference is going to be negligable. 4 into 1 is where the equal tuned length really counts. don't get me wrong, the equal length is good but not a problem until you go 4-1, as there the shizniz and are the better ones to have. just my 2c. Report
January 10, 200719 yr comment_158766 I use a set of the TRD copies, they come on about 5000rpm. I used to have a set of 4-2-1, and they come on much lower. I don't think there would be much power difference between them. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now