2 Types Of Dashes =\

nedic

hey everyone, i got a 1978 ke30 with the 2 peice dash in it. i don't really like it and i want to put the one piece flat dash in. does anyone know if there is a difference between the two and if it will bolt straight it. sorry if its a noob question but i couldn't find it anywhere.

cheers

Members dont see this ad

I've put a KE50 dash in a KE55, now a KE50 dash is completely different looking to a normal corolla dash, it sort of wraps around a bit like a Supra dash, but the glove box is very similar to the normal KE55 dash, the metal piece that is left in the car when you take the dash out was a slightly different shape, and the cut outs for the threaded bits on the dash didn't line up, so I had to cut new ones. Then the dash left gaps on both sides of the car because the shape was different. I'd suggest this would be the case with trying to do what you want to do.

If you can wait a few weeks I will be doing something with my cars and can test this for you and let you know if you like