Valandor

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome job guys and congrats lesley.

Sorry but i piked under the "Bugger going out in this heat" cop out. lol

yes well done lesley quite the haul :) and i also caved under the heat, i wasn't gunna make the drive without air con in my car :P

wasnt the ke70 stock engine???

i may be wrong i looked at the ajps display and walked away quickly.

and if that was the case i should entered mine!!!

i didnt expect to get rims on it so quickly :D

also is that star exhaust legal wtf is with it!?!

and y the hell does that ke70 have a rolla badge upside down

So you know what it is when it's on it's roof... would be my guess :P

Sorry, perhaps I should introduce myself. My name is Mark and I'm the current club prez of the SA Supra club.

I came on here to check out the pics from today's Toyoshow, as I couldn't attend myself because of family commitments, and to also congratulate those of you who managed to walk away with some awards! BIG CONGRATS!

Pics look cool and from most accounts it was a great day, if a little hot.

Wow, there are quite a lot of pissed off people in Adelaide this morning....

I didn't realise that my being awarded Toyochamp 2007 would cause such a stir... I can see how some of the guys (and girls) would be disappointed, I still can't believe it! Yes, their audio mods were fantastic, their scissor wing doors were impressive, all the cars had really fantastic things going for them.

I don't want to have to justify my wins but I would like to clarify a couple of things.

I own a 2001 Corolla Sportivo, Limited Edition Turbo, the modifications to the car include suspension (shocks and springs) mags with low profile tyres, exhaust, audio (headunit, amp and speakers) and a turbo timer, it's not an insane amount of mods, nor do they stand out, I don't have a boot full of subs, I don't have firemen painted on my door, although not technically a mod, I have had just about every panel repainted.

I am a MEMBER of the rollaclub.

I came 1st in Matron of Modified, the only rules in winning this one is you have to be a chick and own the car, and have it registered in your name.

I won an encouragement award for the Dyno, for the Dyno I think my overall placing in the 4 cyl class was about 3rd-4th, and overall (4's, 6's and 8's) I came about 12th-13th

Now to the big bone of contention, TOYOCHAMP - this award goes to (taken from the rules) "the best of the best from all classes with the highest points in Cruising, Dyno and Show & Shine judging..." I attended and completed the cruise, I attended the Dyno day and I presented my car at the show and shine. The points I accumulated in each category contributed to Toyochamp.

Lesley :P