July 28, 200422 yr comment_14960 Hey guys, Remember how a borrowed that shitty ford telstar pos, anyhow maxi is working now so I need to get rid of it asap, so I need 2 really extremely cheap as legal tyers and also I need a battery ... then i can drive the shit box to mechanic who will sell it on behalf of the owner.... and it will be off my front lawn! I want to spend nothing or next to nothing on the tyers and battery so if u have a battery laying around that works and u wanna get rid of it ... Report
July 29, 200422 yr comment_15055 just go flog some from out the back of a tyre place one night ;) (this is your consious speaking) hehe Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now