February 27, 200719 yr comment_165770 pick-a-part campbellfield? yeah actually my dad and i went there a couple of times before to get some parts for the camry and the magna. didn't notice the sims metal though.. thanks guys! :) Report
March 6, 200719 yr comment_166729 I mentally cannot handle seeing a crushed KE on the back of truck as I saw about 3 the other day along with fords and holdens etc... The KE's still have radiators etc in them, I search hi and low for parts and to see this brings a tear (nearly) I'm even finding I'm typing harder from anger as I type thisssssssssss Report
March 6, 200719 yr comment_166730 but not to stress people, there are people out there (like me) that buy ke rolla's and salvage or restore them, ive bought over 40, thats right 40 over the last 7 years and saved as much as i can. Report
March 6, 200719 yr comment_166739 Awesome! On average how much do you pick them up for? Are they complete? How many KE35 and 36's do you come accross? Report
March 6, 200719 yr comment_166755 i usually buy them for no more than a couple of hundred dollars, thats all my paycheck will allow me for lol! ke35's i havnt come across in a while, well at least 18 months, although i bought 2xke55 coupes 2 weeks ago. Report
March 6, 200719 yr comment_166756 sorry, i also forgot, yes most of them are complete and running. Report
March 6, 200719 yr comment_166791 Thats FA compared to what Geoff used to go through... even tho you're talking massive amounts yourself.. Shame that nobody seems to want to sell there cars in perth. Either that, or sell 'em for ridiculous amounts of money, unlicenced corollas they'll chase 250-300 bucks for, ripoff Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now