Nt Holden Vs. Toyota Championship

ancullen

Nt Holden Vs. Toyota Championship  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As some of you may have seen on BoostCruising, orange_gem and I have proposed an ozgemini vs. RollaClub championship of sorts. Originally it started out as Corollas vs. Gemini's, but to make things easier (and more interesting), I have suggested that it be Holden vs. Toyota for now, and perhaps later a class be started for Corollas and Geminis only. What do you guys think of this? I know you are interested Shane, and due to your MR2, you are one of the reasons I want it to be Holden vs. Toyota instead of Gemini vs. Corolla. Have any of you got any suggestions? There may be a small entry fee to cover the cost of the trophies, but we can get to that closer to the time.

Here's my proposed event schedule:

- Lapsprint - Sunday 29 April

- Drags - Friday 1 June

- Motorkhana - Saturday 30 June

Could you all please vote in the poll to indicate your preferences too.

Edited by ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k, I have been lap sprinting or drag at hidden valley what is required to, I need cams license for lap sprints and i can spend what 45 for drags right? would someone be able to help me find some ginnies for motorkhana my rims are too nice :D not sure if stockies will fit cuz i think ive got spacers

Edited by Pure-SX

If we just have one lapsprint meet, you only need to get a day licence from CAMS, which can be organised at scrutineering on the Saturday before the Sunday race meet. For the drags, I think it's about $45 to race on one night, but if you want to do more than one night of drags, joining the Beat the Heat program seems to be the cheapest option. Motorkhanas are free.

yeah i voted I would prefer two drag meets to lap sprints but meh doesnt bother me. say with the drags the fastest time wins or what? or dial in?

There's no real point to two lots of drags, as there's no real skill level required for the drags. You should be able to get one good time the first time, and that's all you need to worry about.

um adam small problem MY CAR WILL BE IN THE SHOP AS OF THR 25TH APRIL!!!!!!!, so can we change the first two events till later or i can't make them and i really want to.

You don't think it'll be back by the 1st of June? I can understand a need to change the first event, but the second one should be okay shouldn't it?

My car currently won't pass scruiteneering I don't think. So that leaves me in for motorkhanas... but dubious whether or not I'll enter. Sorry :\

Come on, don't be a pussy. It isn't hard to get your car through scrutineering, as they're not really too picky. As long as your tail-lights work, you're not leaking any fluids, and seatbelts work, you can pretty much enter anything - even a KE70. :D